With ActionPLAN, you’ll have your very own online business plan complete with cash flows, key business drivers and metrics and proven strategies to grow your business. The software enables you to compare projections with month-by-month realities as you execute your plan, and make adjustments as needed along the way.
An invitation from Anu Khanna
“I hear everyday business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but they never get around to it” Anu Khanna.
One of the commitments I have made to myself for 2021 is to help business owners in my community to gain those necessary skills and get them into Action, to get their businesses to a greater height. This will not only transform their lives but also impact the community and lives of people they employ.
The Club meets once a month on the 3rd Thursday at 7 pm for 1.5 hours via ZOOM
What is a typical book club evening like?
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m: Opening
- Arrival & Introductions
- Discussion of the Book
- Reflections & Learnings from the book
- ACTIONS that you can implement right away
7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m: Handover the stage to
- Guest Speaker/Author of the Book
- Q & A
8:00 – 8:30 p.m: Networking
What Things You’ll learn
- Book review and accountability. Discover on how to implement the learnings into your business and life.
- Learn from the experience and knowledge of the best, the author of the book!
- Ask questions during the session from the Author/Guest Speaker. Get the answers you need!
- Have a particular challenge in your business? Interact with Anu, your Business Coach
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of fellow business owners and professionals, relate and share your own success stories and experiences.
Lastly and certainly not least we will be having lots of fun!
What do we expect from you?
- Read the agreed book before the Book Club Monthly Meeting. In case you are attending for the 1st time and do not have enough notice to read the full book, then pl go through the book synopsis.
- Your list of the key learning from the book to share with the group
- Coloured pens and the book of the month
- Come with Bright eyes and a big beaming smile
- A glass/mug of your favourite drink (Once we are back to normal, we will ensure this 😊)
What’s the investment?
Come along and try your first meeting with us for FREE! If you then think it’s for you and wish to attend monthly, then you can join BookCLUB at the end of the meeting. The membership will cost at £50 + VAT per person per month or alternatively, you can subscribe for 6 months at £250+ VAT per person.
So how do I sign up?
To Sign Up, Register For Our Next Book Club By Viewing Our Events Page.
Do you have any questions? Then let’s have a phone call at 02475311491 … I look forward to your call!